Primal Palate’s N’Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 Tbsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and melted coconut oil with a hand mixer.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Stir in 1 cup raisins.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop tablespoon-sized amounts of cookie batter.
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool and serve.
I thought these were super. I threw in dried cranberries and chocolate chips, but my partner didn’t agree with the cranberry decision. Oh well, more for me!