Peach Crumble Cookies
- 1 lb (16oz) peaches – fresh or frozen
- 3 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup softened ghee (You can also use butter or coconut oil.)
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed + 6 tablespoons water (or use 1 egg)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- If the peaches are frozen, defrost them, then dry up as much of the liquid from them as possible. If the peaches are fresh, peel them. Then slice the peaches into tiny pieces
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Put dough in 1” balls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, then flatten slightly.
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes.
They turned out okay. I don’t know if it’s the way I made them, but they didn’t taste very peachy. They were nice and moist, but not terribly fruity. So they weren’t bad, they just weren’t peach crumble cookies.