- 1 ½ cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Blackstrap Molasses
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ground Cardamom
- ¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Sugar or Sucanat
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt coconut oil on low power in the microwave or in saucepan on low heat.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, egg, molasses, coconut oil and spices in a medium bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Add baking soda and stir well to incorporate.
- Chill dough in fridge at least 30 minutes prior to rolling. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine sugar and extra cinnamon and place on a small plate or shallow dish. Remove cookie dough from fridge and roll tablespoonfuls into 1-inch balls. Roll cookie dough balls in cinnamon and sugar mixture to coat completely and place on cookie sheet. Do not flatten cookies prior to baking.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for a couple of minutes before moving to a wire cooling rack. Enjoy!
These are delicious cookies. However! They’re not technically paleo, since you actually use sugar for the rolling. Any natural alternative suggestions?