Chocolate Chip n’ Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2/3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup RAW honey (melted)
- 3 whisked eggs (include yolks)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup roasted macadamia nuts
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover baking sheets with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together (almond flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut, baking soda, sea salt)
- Mix wet ingredients together (coconut oil, honey, eggs, vanilla extract)
- Pour wet ingredients into your dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in macadamia nuts and chocolate chips to mixture.
- Grab 2 tablespoons worth of mixture and turn mixture into a ball. Place on baking sheet and flatten the ball mixture with your hand (to create a cookie shape).
- Once mixture is all gone and cookies are ready to be baked, place baking sheets in the oven for about 18-20 minutes [Check at around minute 16 to make sure bottom of cookies are not burning]
- Let cool and enjoy! So yummy!
They’re actually really good. I added in white chocolate chips to the mix as well, and I love them! They do have a coconut flavour, though, to those who aren’t a big fan of coconut.