- Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees F
- Combine all of your ingredients EXCEPT your eggs in a food processor, pulse it until all the pieces are small but still a little chunky. If your food processor is not large enough to accommodate everything just split it up. I did the almonds first, then the apples.
- Combine that mixture with the eggs in a large mixing bowl and mix well
- Using your hands, form the mixture into “patties” and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. The size of the “patties” are up to you, or you could make the into bars. I made mine about 2 inches across and got about 15 cookies
- Bake until done, around 30 minutes
Not good. I’m pretty sure I followed the recipe closely, but I baked a small batch and they came out of the oven like hockey pucks. I couldn’t taste the apple or the cinnamon, and they were dry and chalky. So I doubled the amount of cinnamon, added an extra apple, and a 1/2 cup of applesauce. After the second round, the cookies were edible, but still not good. And I still had tons of batter left over, which I couldn’t bring myself to bake, so it sat in the fridge for a few days before I threw it out. Not recommended.
Ease of Baking
- Bland Rich
- Not sweet Sweet
- Mild Spicy
- Dry and Crumbly Wet and Gooey
- Crunchy Chewy
- Cookie Cake